Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The trip to AIC


        The trip to Art Institute Of Chicago was one of a kind. Since this was my second time that i ever went to any museum my entire life, it was awesome! Apart from the fun i had with Anthony and Snejana, it was very educational, entertaining, and a good experience for me. Being there looking at very old and historical objects, paintings by world famous artists and actually feeling what most of the time I hear people talk about, about how art makes them feel, was the best part of the trip. The painting by Van Gogh, " the yellow room",  was one of the things that fascinated me most. It was one of the most beautiful  things I have ever laid eyes on and it made me see the role of colors on paintings. I hope we will have many of those trips in the reaming of this semester.



No comments:

Post a Comment