Sunday, March 20, 2011

The trip to HOB

   The trip to House of Blues was very exiting. For me, as many things are in Chicago, it was new experience. I heard the name the House of Blues before but i didn't  know it was a place where you can relax,enjoy and at the same time appreciate art. 



      Once i saw what was  inside, well i was amazed. The house is almost a museum! the art collections are very beautiful. Different kinds of art, folk , contemporary and stain glass painting in the same room. For people who have interest in art, The HOUSE OF BLUES is heaven on earth. The trip was a highlight of that week i really enjoyed it.
       The tour was very educational and informative. I learned about life history of different artists, what motivated them to make art and what materials the use to make their art. I learned a good deal about folk art and its artists. the trip was informative in general. I hope we will go to trips as exiting as the HOB.




No comments:

Post a Comment